Translate

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Happy landings

Arrival was right on schedule. Here at eleven and the house was ready and so were we. Mike is really up for a vacation and  he has been sitting at the pool and reading and just enjoying the great weathe in central Florida.

First stop was Publix, along with a dozen others who were setling into their condo or apt or house. We have to buy eveything. Huge first visit but most thi gs, or at least many, will do for the month. I wonder why I didn't bring tea? There's a new list starting up for a visit to Target tomorrow. Mass at eight thirty and then Target.  I have coupons for Michael's so may as well go there too. All in the same parking lot. I don't remember the Joanns that I went to with Laura last year so I may have to check that with her. I miss them already.  Knew this would happen.

Got the problem fixed with the bank. My new card will be FedEx'd here on Tuesday or so they sar than ne ey. In the meantime I will hope they find the house and don't keep me waiting any longerr thzn necessary.

Both of are pretty tired tonight. Yesterday was a mixed bag of traffic problems and h.otels with no vacancies. So many people pushing into Florida for the first of the month.

Allan and Anne MacDonald just stopped in as the welcoming committee.  Just like home.

Back tomorrow night. Take care all and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment