Translate

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Monday at 304

A good looking day with some overcast and not the clear blue Florida sky we are accustomed to. Brian and I walked this morning, doing loops around the neighbourhood. Not quite the Samson Trail but far better than sitting still. Brian and Leslie will be here for a couple of more days so it was good to spend some time with them today. We were in Saskatoon in October but it's a real bonus to see them again so soon. They are out tonight and are going to Chris's tomorrow afternoon.

I phoned today to add heat to the pool and I am hoping tomorrow to find a difference. Actually I am not even sure the pool people were here. I am hoping that they were but I will phone in the morning to check. It cold take a day or two to bring the water up to temperature.

We picked  Chris up at work this afternoon and he cooked dinner on The Big Green Egg. If you don't know what it is, google it and you will find out it's story. The dinner was great and we stayed till it was time for the kiddies to go to bed. They have a long day and a short visit is really better than a long one.

We have to line up some golf but Mike is still wearing a brace on his wrist that will influence his interest in a game. I can see that 18 holes could very well result in making things worse. I think we may go to the Florida Mall tomorrow. That's one of those things that we do once. It's a huge mall and there are so many shops to visit. Plus it's in the middle of the city but worth one trip during the month.

Another  slow day. Hope spring is showing itself in NS. Has there been any new snow? This one way communication isn't all that great for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment