Translate

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Hello beautiful Tuesday

We deserve this one, I assure you! It's a spectacular Florida day but not hot, low humidity and just the sunniest beautiful day we have seen in a long time. I love days like this in the SS.

 We had a Skype visit with Aaron and Rika fairly early this morning, first time we had seen them in a while. It's hard to coordinate the Skype calls except for the weekends because they are both working and the twelve hour time difference makes it a challenge too.

We had a great breakfast this morning and after doing some coupon searching on line, headed to The Loop and our favorite, Bealls. I got shoes and a Jones of New York shirt and could have bought a lot more but I have to hold myself back in those stores. So many pretty things. Tomorrow I am going to the shops at Posner Blvd which is close and I can go there by myself.  Also a pedicure tomorrow morning. Brian and Leslie arrive in the afternoon and probably out to supper but not sure if we are going to Chris's place or not. Mike and I are picking him up this afternoon at four, from work and then will have dinner out with everyone. Mike likes the Orlando Ale House and there is one close to Chris's, at the Loop.  They like the oysters but I usually pass on those.

When we were here last year we had our very own golf coordinator but this year I find that job falling to me. I am not nearly as good as Terry but today I found that we can play at the Royal St Cloud and Orange River for $25 a person, with a cart. As soon as Brian and Leslie are gone we will check those out, and maybe while they are here because they may have plans to do things on their own. We don't expect them to follow us around as it would make for a rather dull vacation for them!! Mike and I are pretty dull. Still haven't found anyone to play bridge with. Alan MacDonald wants to play but he doesn't want to ask one of two sisters who are here...he thinks they both would want to play but I told him to go for it and ask one of them to come with him for an evening.  Bridge is a game for four, not five!! Every man for himself!!

So that's today. Pretty exciting, WHAT!!?? I can barely contain myself. Mike is already on his second book and I have just learned how to operate the remote control on the two TV's that we use. There are two others but I can only handle the learning curve on the two in the rooms we frequent. The weather is supposed to be cold again tomorrow but the weekend is expected to bring the typical Florida weather with it. I really don't care. We have little girls to see and a Mommy and Daddy as well; it's all good where we are sitting. Hope the same for you and thanks for reading. I'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment