Translate

Monday, March 5, 2012

Just in case ... slow news day

So just in case someone is reading, an update for the blog: today we did a tour of golf courses both on line and in person and found an assortment of places to play close to us. We will do our first game on Friday as the Doreys are spending a couple of days with their daughter and her family in the next few and the preferred t..ee time wasn't available till then. Lots of places to choose from. Looks like we will be able to  choose from several courses  Hwithin a vey reasonable travel distance.

Norma and I went to Michael's today. I found a knitting patten I may go back and purchase but I am uncertain if I have the time to get back into knitting. There are only so many hours up for grabs. I purchased a few new counted cross stitch patterns as well. TIME...don't run out on me!!

We had supper at 4910 with Chris and his sweet family this evening. He is going to Arizona on business on Wednesday so we won't be there again till Sunday. When we got home, we played bridge till almost midnight. Keeping a running score...I am doing very well at this point but that can change quickly.

The dental problem seems to be coming along. I am thankful that I brought the antibiotics with me or I would have been at a walk in clinic on the weekend. Talked to Dr Noftall this morning and he gave good advice, albeit long distance.  That seems to be the story for the day. More as the days advance. Hope things are well in your nest...till the next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment