Translate

Friday, March 16, 2012

Fine day Friday

Although we didn't have anything planned for the day we seem to have spent a lot of it out and about. I had a minicure and pedicure this afternoon, giving the hands and feet a treat. Feels great. Also went to Joann Fabrics to get a carrying bag for my sewing machine with the benefit of that 50% off coupon out of last Sunday's newspaper. That was an item on my Florida shopping list and now it's checked off. If only I could find a coupon for half off that LeCreuset braizing pan I am looking for next. I know I will find it at the outlet off I Drive and may get to do that tomorrow on our way home from the birthday.

Tomorrow we are celebrating Jocelyn's 3rd birthday at the Magic Kingdom. Actually I dont know much about it other than that. We are mustering at GiGi and PopPop's in the morning before nine and it begins there. Off to the Kingdom...never been there before...for a Character Breakfast, I believe it's called. After that, I don't know what's going on but there are rumors of corned beef and cabbage later in the day. It's St Patrick's Day, after all. I am looking forward to this day very much. I called Chris this evening and they were working on a cake so that also sounds promising.

I believe we have little or nothing on for Sunday. I have to find a church...we usually go to Holy Family in Bayhill but that's a little far if we aren't going to Chris's. There has to be a Catholic church closer to us than that with all these Spanish speaking people around. How did we ever get along without the internet!? I will search there.

So two weeks are gone....already. I wonder how The Jazz is doing. I hope she is enjoying being home alone and I hope the neighbourhood cats are visiting her at the family room window or at the patio door. She may pay a little attention to me when I get home after her time alone. I believe I will look for a new cat when we are back. Perhaps she will like this one. I could let her pick it out, maybe. A little male may be the way to go. I had said that when I was down to one cat, I would get two...a mother and a kitten...they would at least like each other and it might be less of a challenge to The Jazz. Mike says we are not having three cats so that plan is out the window. I know if I go to the shelter and find two siblings, it will be difficult to take one and leave the other. It's never easy. I will have to fortify myself the day I go to look. But that's for later and this is now....

Still waiting to get photos downloaded to the computer. My technician is asleep on the couch and the Doreys are out for the day so I am amusing myself for a while. The condo needs another lamp. I am working on a cross stitch project and the liting isn't great. Worked on it for awhile today but at dusk, I can't get enough light.

I'll be back...hope you can make it back too!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are enjoying your time in FL. Have a great time at the Magic Kingdom -- it's awesome and couldn't be any more fun that being there for your granddaughter's third birthday.

    ReplyDelete