Translate

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

One More Sleep

So we are down to one more sleep. I did errands and more errands yesterday and today was out for most of the morning; fiddle this afternoon and then it's just the assembling. The weather looks good from here although the Cobquid Pass is often questionable. It's so high!! I believe they get snow there in June! In all the years we have been doing this drive I don't recall an easy drive through that area. It's just an invitation to snow.


No sign of our insurance from RBC but they sent an email version so that's printed off and in the bag. Did the banking yesterday and made sure all home things are secure.


Yesterday I tried to modify my profile which I wrote four years ago and is rather out dated at this point. I did a complete revision, clicked on save, went to the view blog button and saw the same thing that's been there for years. Just want you to know that I am trying to change that write up but Mike can't help me with this so I am on my own. I will continue to work on it and perhaps it will be more up to date by the time we are into the trip. Seems like an easy fix to me but I have learned that there aren't too many easy fixes with a computer.


Off to Scotsburn in a few minutes. Like I said a couple of posts ago, I am just trying to get this running well before we hit the road. Hopefully the trip will be more interesting!! Till then!!

1 comment: